How to live in the Divine Will ?
|15 August 2012||Posted by divinevolonte under How to live in the Divine Will ?|
How to live in the Divine Will ?
2and PART I - MARCEL LAFLAMME
Selon les enseignements du Seigneur donnés à Luisa, Life in the Divine Will is realized by our request to share our human will with the Divine Will. When the soul surrenders to Jesus and wishes to acquire his Will, It animates and fills Himself, regardless of the size of the human act. "My will is everywhere ... To access, just wanting ... From the moment that the soul decides to enter my Will, tional funds see one Moi et Moi one formal; it is all my property at its disposal : Force, Light, Aid, whatever she wants. Just as she wants and voila; my Will take care of everything, donnant à l’âme tout ce qui lui manque et qui puisse lui permettre de nager à son aise dans l’océan infini de ma Volonté. » (16/02,1921)
Six preliminary considerations
Before examining more precisely the means to achieve live in the Divine Will, débutons par six principes de base :
1. Fulfillment in the experience :
La vie dans la Divine Volonté est en rapport avec l’agir humain que nous unissons à l’Agir divin : «Do not fille, live in my Will, Life is that I have to train, it is not a virtue. And life needs action and continual acts. If it was not so, there would be no life. At best, ce serait une oeuvre, which does not require continual acts; but not life. » (5/09,1938) And receive all our work to Him and make Him. What makes us honor God ! Fiat !
2. Trois facteurs facilitant la naissance et la croissance de Jésus dans notre coeur :
D’emblée, il y a des dispositions qui favorisent l’union de volonté avec Dieu en débutant par l’humilité qui consiste à se reconnaître rien devant Dieu ou les hommes, because the creature only transmit light of the Divine Power and graces. Le Seigneur à Luisa :
A. « La meilleure manière de Me faire naître dans son coeur, this is to empty any, because in finding the empty space, I can place my property ...
B. That everything in the soul, both internally and externally, is for Me. Everything must be done to honor me and fulfill my orders. It, even one thing, a thought, un mot, is not for Me, I am poor and, while I have to be the Master, it makes me, one esclave.
C. A third way is heroic love, magnified the love and sacrificial love. These three loves are my Happiness grow a wonderful way, because they make the soul capable of shares exceeding its forces, since it is only with my Force. These loves are growing soul cooperating not only to increase his love for Me, but also that of others ... She can tell me : “Je n’ai rien d’autre, tout en moi est pour Toi.” » (25/12,1908)
3. Process of gradual development of life in the Divine Will :
Generally, the human will impede the full activity of God in the soul. The path to live in the Divine Will takes place gradually on a scale of growth from : a) aspirant, à b) beginner, puis à c) progressant et finalement à d) winner. The Gift of the Divine Will is the maximum expansion of the Divine Life, which is in the soul in virtue of baptism.
4. Duration or frequency of possession : Intermittent clouds ... :
In the gradual transition to the Divine Will, by the lack of attention and enforcement, we often find ourselves in our own will; then they are like clouds standing in front of the Sun of His Will and making less bright light on the soul. Sun returns after its expression of our desire to return to the Divine Will. "Attention is the way we must constantly follow to get the full possession of the Gift of the Divine Will. Without this, on ne peut considérer avoir ce Don que “par intervalles et en prêt”, un Don que vous devez demander chaque fois que vous désirez l’utiliser… Lorsque vous relâchez votre attention, vous demeurez au point mort, without receiving the act of the Divine Will operating. » (R. Hart, Be faithful and attentive, notebook 1, pp. 35-37)
5. The loan : Jesus gives the gift first as a loan :
"I make sure first that the soul really wants to do my Will and his ever, it is ready to make any sacrifice to my Will, that, in everything she does, she always asks me this gift, were it only as a loan. And when I see it means nothing if it is not through the loan of my Will, I gave him the gift, because by asking and redemandant, elle a créé dans son âme l’espace voulu pour qu’Elle y prenne place… » (25/12,1925)
6. La signature finale :
"So, the soul becomes accustomed to living this Divine food borrowed, and it loses the taste of his own will. Progressively, ennobles his palace and she does not want to return to the vile food of his ego. Accordingly, more it is stimulated to desire and seek the Divine Will, the more it invites the Divine signatory to the final signature confirming this priceless gift. » (25/12,1925) Brief, must be willing, be faithful and attentive, do not waste the gift, estimate much, love him more than his own life he has supremacy over all.
Path to access this divine Life
Jesus to Luisa : "Living in the Divine Will is a very simple thing. Cela ne nécessite rien de plus que d’appeler la Divine Volonté dans nos actes et de Lui donner la première place. » « Quand, Based in Me, the soul makes its current actions in union with Me, I feel so attracted me to it that I do with her whatever she does, changing its actions Divine shares. I consider any and all rewards, even the smallest things. No act of his acts of goodwill remains unrewarded. » (28/03,1917) À la base on donne un « Oui » ferme à vivre dans la Divine Volonté; this decision is usually translated by the act of consecration. Then, de façon quotidienne, la mise en oeuvre du « oui » gravite autour de quatre principales activités : Fiat back our early each day with the call of the Divine Will in the activities (preliminaries); Repeat before each activity (current acts); Make rounds prayers in the Divine Will. Consumer his being in the Divine Being : «Do not fille, I want a real consumer you, not fantastic but true and a simple and feasible way. Suppose that a thought comes to you and it is not for Me, you must destroy and replace the Divine Thought. In this way you will have consumed human thought and acquired the Divine Thought. Also, si l’oeil veut regarder quelque chose qui Me déplaît ou qui ne se référera pas à Moi et si l’âme se sent mortifiée de l’éviter, elle a consumé l’oeil humain et acquis l’oeil de la Vie Divine; and so on for the rest of your being. Ô comme Je ressens ces Vies Divines nouvelles couler en Moi, taking part in everything that I do. J’aime tant ces Vies que Je donne tout pour leur amour.» (21/05,1913)
Ten practical ways to live in the Divine Will
Here are ten recommendations, some involve activities to do while others refer to attitudes to develop continuously during its life :
1. First, must learn about the existence and value of the gift of the Divine Will, summit of human experience in God. The more you read on the subject of the Divine Will and you will live what you've read, more you will become happy and transformed. A base, should read the book of Heaven Luisa Piccarreta written in 36 Tomes.
2. Have a profound desire to live in the Divine Will. Normalement, ce désir se concrétise par l’acte de consécration. L’abandon complet de sa volonté à Dieu par un « oui » total et inconditionnel constitue l’entente de base qui forme la pierre d’assise à cette nouvelle vie en Dieu. For this farm to live only in God decision, It turns and takes us into his hands in his Divine Will. The Divine Sun rises on our being.
3. Start each day with the prior act. « L’acte préalable se produit lorsque l’âme, early days, fixed his will on Mine and confirms she wants to live and act solely in My Will. By this act, elle anticipe tous ses actes de la journée et les dépose dans Ma Volonté. » (27/05,1922) Prière : « Lord, at the beginning of the day, I place my will in Yours, so I live all my actions of this day in your Divine Will. That the Sun rises in me and my actions may be one with Tiens. That this decision is not clouded by my own will, my self-esteem, carelessness or neglect my my. Glory to You Lord ! Amen. Fiat. » (J.R. Brown, Prayers in the Divine Will, p. 40)
4. Recourse to Mary : morning, afternoon and evening, offer all your actions to come on Mary's lap who received the sublime mandate to train children on earth the Kingdom of the Divine Will.
5. Continue during the current day actions here and now, by offering to God : before commencing an action, always invoke God's blessing, so that this action has the stamp of divinity and that this blessing extends to all creatures. Lower the Divine Will by a call by each current act : think, talk, se reposer, play, chanter…
- Come Divine Will, clothe me with your humanity, ton de Soleil Divin;
- I just work, my hands are your hands;
- I just pray, que mon coeur soit ton Coeur;
- viens manger one moi, my mouth is your mouth; etc.
6. Act with the intent and attitude to receive all our actions as coming from God. Say thank you for all Fiat. « Seigneur, qu’il me soit fait selon votre Volonté et non la mienne. »
7. Do everything as if we did in his Humanity, with the intention to receive his life to find the fruit of the Divine Act, to embrace all creatures, for the good of all.
8. Doing rounds of Prayer and meditation on the Passion in the Divine Will. We are constantly with God through these rounds related to the three major Fiat : the Creation, Redemption and Sanctification;
9. Keep the holy indifference to the annoyances. Search the silence that promotes inner life. Avoid anything that takes away peace. In contemplative silence, accommodate its proximity to its Privacy. « Voici ton Dieu. »
10. Before closing his eyes for the night, deposit all your actions of the day on lap our Blessed Mother and Jesus give permission to make your round of prayer in your sleep.
And occurs gradually identifying all our lives to Jesus Christ, the God-Man. « Vivre en Moi est la vertu véritable qui a le pouvoir de donner à l’âme la forme de la Personne Divine en qui l’âme fait sa demeure, et de se transformer en ces Vertus Divines elles-mêmes dont elle se nourrit. » (9/08,1900)
Source : "Getting Started with Luisa Piccarreta - Living in the Divine Will", Marcel Laflamme, Christian Publishing, 2and ed. Sherbrooke, QC, 2011, 165 p., isbn 978-2-9811223-1-5, firstname.lastname@example.org