Luisa is Piccarreta ?
|2 March 2012||Posted by divinevolonte under Luisa worldwide|
Abstract Biographical (1865 to 1947)  
- His parents Vito Nicola and Rosa Tarantino had five girls. Luisa was born and baptized in Corato, Italy, the 23 April 1865, Mercy Sunday.
- In 9 years, Luisa made his first communion and received the sacraments of confirmation. From a young age, she could stay in the church, kneeling and motionless, for several hours in contemplation.
- At the age of 11 years, Luisa is received “Daughter of Mary” ; later, it became “Dominican tertiary”.
- In 12 years, she began to hear the voice of Jesus, especially when it communion. This inner voice led Luisa to detachment itself and everything.
- One day, at the age of 13 years, she had a vision of the behavior of the cross with Jesus who looked at him and said : "Soul, help me ". From this moment, Luisa was deeply inclined to suffer for love of Jesus. Also, she struggled against the demons, infernal suggestions, taunts and temptations ...
- At the age of 16 years, she had a second vision of the suffering Jesus who told him : "Come with me and offer yourself to Me. Come before Divine Justice as victim reparation for the many sins committed against it, so that Father could be appeased and that He may grant the conversion of sinners. »
- In 17 years, Luisa began to vomit his food and was forced to stay in bed intermittently. She received the crown of thorns which caused him painful spasms, preventing him from taking any food and swallow. Therefore, Luisa lived in almost total abstinence from food for the rest of his life, more than 64 years, feeding almost exclusively of the Eucharist and the Divine. It is his younger sister Angela, remained unmarried, Luisa who took care of his lifetime.
- In 22 years, Luisa agrees not suffer intervals as in the past, but continually.
- In 23 years, it was united to Jesus by “Mystics nuptials”.
- L’année suivante, to 24 years, This Marriage was renewed in heaven in the presence of the Most Holy Trinity. It was on this occasion the 8 September 1889 she received the Gift of the Divine Will, the grace of graces. So, the 3and Fiat, Sanctification of the earth took shape and began to develop.
- In 33 years, Luisa commença à écrire ses livres sur « La Divine Volonté », in obedience to the Lord and his confessor. Luisa wrote during 40 years 36 Tomes Book of Heaven who share his dialogues with Jesus, publicizing his extraordinary teachings on life in the Divine Will. As additional activity, it was the work of embroidery and lace.
- In 49 years, she completed the book : The 24 hours of passion-C N.S.J..
- In 65 years 1930, she completed the book with the title : The Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will.
- Luisa died on 4 March 1947 at the age of 81 years due to pneumonia. Having kept in bed for sitting 64 years, it was therefore necessary to make a special coffin-shaped "L" because of the rigidity of the spine.
- The 20 November 1994, Feast of Christ the King, Mgr Cassati, in the mother church of Corato, proceeded to the official opening of the beatification of the Servant of the Lord. Hidden during 58 years in the Vatican Archives, his writings are from 1996 under the control of the Archbishop Pichierri in the diocese of Trani where Luisa lived.
- A March 1997, at the 50and anniversary of the death of Luisa, the court responsible for the cause of beatification has unanimously declared that Luisa had lived a life of heroic virtue and her mystical experiences were genuine.
Luisa : docile instrument of the Lord
- Saint Hannibal Di Francia, confessor extraordinary Luisa Piccarreta, has left us the following account : "Luisa, lonely soul is a pure virgin, all to God. It appears as an object of predilection of the Divine Redeemer, century after century, multiplies constantly wonders of his love. »
- One day, the Lord said : "I moved the whole earth, looking one by one all creatures. I wanted to choose the smallest of them, and it's you that I found, you the smallest of all. I liked you, so I chose. Then, I've been under the protection of my Holy Angels. »
- Its mission was to specify what the Kingdom of God on earth, what God's will done on earth as in heaven, and how we can live totally immersed in the Divine Will. God was pleased to confirm its mission by several amazing signs.
- "Luisa, which was confined to bed for 64 years, almost without food and water, sleeping very little, had only elementary education. Jesus will come to it every day and teach him the most sublime mysteries concerning God and His Divine Will, Lessons it will carefully written. These writings, written by obedience to the archbishop and priests as confessors assigned to him, form a book 36 tomes, writing over 40 years. » (Great Joy).
- Dom Calvi, his last confessor, mentions : "During the 64 years she was confined to bed, she had no wound bed. »
- Luisa had no other “life” Jesus crucified, Jesus in the Eucharist, Jesus lived only in the Father's Will, with love for Him, obedience to Him, to the Church and to the Divine Will. Because of his suffering associated with the Passion of Jesus, Luisa often loses the use of his senses : his body becomes rigid, sometimes for several days, until a priest (usually his confessor) come, in the name of obedience, it out of this state of death.
- Luisa loved discretion and erasing. According to his confessor St. Annibale Di Francia, for anything Luisa would want his privacy and his communications with the Lord be publicly disclosed, especially in his lifetime, if Jesus himself had demanded.
- St. Annibale Di Francia was his confessor during 17 years and censor appointed by the Church for his writings (of 1910 until his death in 1927); canonisé the fut 16 more 2004 by Pope John Paul II.
- Like Sister Faustina, Padre Pio and other saints have a special charism, Luisa also had difficulties with some of the clergy of his time.
- “Luisa, Little Daughter of the Divine Will”, name is engraved on his tomb is inside the church of his native parish, A Corato, in Italie. His years of service to the Lord make it a herald of the Kingdom of the Divine Will.
- The Vatican asked the Archbishop of his native diocese to start the process for his beatification whose cause was opened 20 November 1994.
- At his home in Corato, where she lived most of her life, is located head office of the Association Luisa Piccarreta officially recognized by the Church.
- "Padre Pio advised several of his followers (dont Federico Abresch) of San Giovanni Rotondo to open a center of spirituality inspired by the writings of the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta. L’héritière de cette volonté de Padre Pio est actuellement Mademoiselle Adriana Palloti qui a ouvert une Maison du Divin Vouloir à San Giovanni Rotondo. » (B. G. Bucci, p.32)
Confessors and spiritual advisers of Luisa Piccarreta *
- Père Cosma Loiodice : first confessor.
- Dom Michele De Benedictis : Luisa's confessor child, appointed 1884, mandated official Bishop Giuseppe B. Dottula.
- Sun Gennaro Di Gennaro : pastor of St. Joseph, confessor between 1898 and 1922. In obedience, He ordered the servant of God to transcribe, the days, all that the Lord revealed.
- Père Annibale Maria Di Francia : confessor extraordinary Luisa; Official editor of the writings of the Servant of God; he published several of his works, whose “The Clock of the Passion”. (The 24 hours of the Passion of N.S.J.-C.).
- Monsignor Ferdinando Cento : Apostolic Nuncio and Cardinal of the Holy Roman Church.
- Dom Francesco De Benedictis : Luisa's confessor between 1922 et1926; successeur de Dom Gennaro Di Gennaro.
- Sun Felice Torelli : parish priest at St. Mary the Greek.
- Sun Ciccio Bevilacqua : coadjutor of the Mother Church; confessor irregular.
- Sun Luca Mazzilli : Coadjutor, confessor irregular.
- Sun Benedetto Calvi : confessor appointed Luisa between 1926 and 1947, under the mandate of the Archbishop Giuseppe Leo.
- Sun Peppino Ferrara : celebrating occasional.
- Dom Vitantonio Patruno : celebrating irregular.
- Dom Clement Ferrara : Archpriest and celebrating irregular.
- Don Cataldo Tota : rector of the seminary of Bisceglie and pastor of St. Francis.
- Mgr Michael Samarelli : Vicar General of Bari.
- Mgr Ernesto Balducci : Vicar General of Salerno.
- Mgr Luigi D'Oria : spiritual father of the seminar Molfetta and vicar general of Trani.
- Mgr Giuseppe Bianchi Dottula, 1848-1892.
- Mgr Domenico Marinangeli, 1893-1898.
- Mgr de Stefano Rommaso, 1898-1906. (Luisa began his newspaper.)
- Mgr Giulio Vaccaro 1906, administrator.
- Mgr Francesco Carrara P., 1906-1915.
- Mgr John Regime, 1915-1918.
- Mgr Tosi Eugenio, 1918-1920, administrator.
- Mgr Joseph Leo M., 1920-1939.
- Mgr Francis Petronelli, 1939-1947.
- Mgr Addazi Reginaldo G.M., 1947-1971. (It gives Luisa title Servant of God)
- Mgr Giuseppe Carafa. It marked the launch with canonical approval, in 1986, Association of the Divine Will, A Corato, after a path 10 years.
- Mgr Carmelo Cassati. He opened the beatification of Luisa Piccarreta the Day of Christ the King, in 1994.
- Mgr Giovanni Battista Picchierri, Present Archbishop of Trani. It is to him that we were asked to continue the beatification of the Servant of God, Luisa.
 Annexe # 2 du livre Premiers Pas avec Luisa Piccarreta, Christian Publishing, 2011, 2and ed. 165 pages, ISBN 978-2-9811223-1-5.
 See especially the book : Bernadino G. Bucci, Luisa.
 Adapté de Bernadino G. Bucci, Luisa, pp. 10-11