STELLA MARIS avril 2010 No.. 468
|3 March 2012||Posted by divinevolonte under Press (Marcel Laflamme)|
Par Marcel Laflamme
Cet article sur la vie dans la Divine Volonté se rapporte à l’ouvrage « Premiers pas avec Luisa*"Just published in Christian Publishing Canada (distributed in Europe by Editions du Parvis) and popularizing an important part of the teachings given by our Lord to Luisa Piccarreta.
According to the teachings of the Lord given to Luisa, Life in the Divine Will is realized by our request to share our human will with the Divine Will. When the soul surrenders to Jesus and wishes to acquire his Will, It animates and fills Himself, regardless of the size of the human act.
"My will is everywhere ... To access, just wanting ... From the moment that the soul decides to enter my Will, tional funds see one Moi et Moi one formal; it is all my property at its disposal: Force, Light, Aid, whatever she wants. Just as she wants and voila; my Will take care of everything, giving to the soul what it lacks and that would allow him to swim at ease in the infinite ocean of My Will. " (16/02,1921)
Six preliminary considerations:
Before examining more precisely the means to achieve live in the Divine Will, let's start with six basic principles:
1. Realization in the life lived in the Divine Will is related to human action as we unite the divine act:
«Do not fille, live in my Will, Life is that I have to train, it is not a virtue. And life needs action and continual acts. If it was not so, there would be no life. At best, this is a work, which does not require continual acts; but not life. » (5/09,1938)
And receive all our work to Him and make Him. What makes us honor God ! Fiat !
2. Three factors facilitating the emergence and growth of Jesus in our heart:
At the outset there are provisions that promote union of will with God, beginning with the humility that is to recognize nothing before God or men, because the creature only transmit light of the Divine Power and graces.
A. "The best way for me to create in his heart, this is to empty any, because in finding the empty space, I can place my property ...
B. That everything in the soul, both internally and externally, is for Me. Everything must be done to honor me and fulfill my orders. It, even one thing, a thought, un mot, is not for Me, I am poor and, while I have to be the Master, it makes me, one esclave.
C. A third way is heroic love, magnified the love and sacrificial love. These three loves are my Happiness grow a wonderful way, because they make the soul capable of shares exceeding its forces, since it is only with my Force. These loves are growing soul cooperating not only to increase his love for Me, but also that of others ... She can tell me: “I have nothing else, everything in me is You.”» (25/12,1908)
3. Process of gradual development of life in the Divine Will
Generally, the human will impede the full activity of God in the soul. The path to live in the Divine Will takes place gradually on a scale of growth from:
a) aspirant, to
b) beginner, then
c) and finally progressing to
The Gift of the Divine Will is the maximum expansion of the Divine Life, which is in the soul in virtue of baptism.
4. Duration or frequency of possession: Intermittent clouds ...
In the gradual transition to the Divine Will, by the lack of attention and enforcement, we often find ourselves in our own will; then they are like clouds standing in front of the Sun of His Will and making less bright light on the soul. Sun returns after its expression of our desire to return to the Divine Will.
"Attention is the way we must constantly follow to get the full possession of the Gift of the Divine Will. Without this, can not be considered as having that Don "intervals and ready", Donate you must ask every time you want to use it ... When you release your attention you remain stalled, without receiving the act of the Divine Will operating. » (R. Hart, Be faithful and attentive, notebook 1, pp. 35-37)
5. The loan: Jesus gives the gift first as a loan
"I make sure first that the soul really wants to do my Will and his ever, it is ready to make any sacrifice to my Will, that, in everything she does, she always asks me this gift, were it only as a loan. And when I see it means nothing if it is not through the loan of my Will, I gave him the gift, because by asking and redemandant, she created in her soul so that she wanted the space to take place there ... " (25/12,1925)
6. La signature finale
"So, the soul becomes accustomed to living this Divine food borrowed, and it loses the taste of his own will. Progressively, ennobles his palace and she does not want to return to the vile food of his ego. Accordingly, more it is stimulated to desire and seek the Divine Will, the more it invites the Divine signatory to the final signature confirming this priceless gift. » (25/12,1925)
Brief, must be willing, be faithful and attentive, do not waste the gift, estimate much, love him more than his own life he has supremacy over all.
Path to access this divine Life
Jesus to Luisa:
"Living in the Divine Will is a very simple thing. This requires nothing more than call the Divine Will in our actions and give Him the first place. "" When, Based in Me, the soul makes its current actions in union with Me, I feel so attracted me to it that I do with her whatever she does, changing its actions Divine shares. I consider any and all rewards, even the smallest things. No act of his acts of goodwill remains unrewarded. » (28/03,1917)
Basically we give a "Yes" farm to live in the Divine Will; this decision is usually translated by the act of consecration. Thereafter on a daily basis, the implementation of the "yes" revolves around four main activities: Fiat back our early each day with the call of the Divine Will in the activities (preliminaries); Repeat before each activity (current acts); Make rounds prayers in the Divine Will. Consumer his being in the Divine Being:
«Do not fille, I want a real consumer you, not fantastic but true and a simple and feasible way. Suppose that a thought comes to you and it is not for Me, you must destroy and replace the Divine Thought. In this way you will have consumed human thought and acquired the Divine Thought. Also, if the eye wants to look at something that displeases me or do not refer to me and so is the soul feels mortified to avoid, it consumed the human eye and gained the eye of Divine Life; and so on for the rest of your being. The, I feel like these new Divine Lives casting Me, taking part in everything that I do. I love both these lives that I give everything for their love. » (21/05,1913)
Ten practical ways to live in the Divine Will
Here are ten recommendations, some involve activities to do while others refer to attitudes to develop continuously during its life:
1. First, must learn about the existence and value of the gift of the Divine Will, summit of human experience in God. The more you read on the subject of the Divine Will and you will live what you've read, more you will become happy and transformed. A base, should read the book of Heaven Luisa Piccarreta written in 36 Tomes.
2. Have a profound desire to live in the Divine Will. Normally this desire is realized by the act of consecration. The complete abandonment of its commitment to God by a total "yes" and the agreement is unconditional basic form the cornerstone of this new life in God. For this farm to live only in God decision, It turns and takes us into his hands in his Divine Will. The Divine Sun rises on our being.
3. Start each day with the prior act. "The prior act occurs when the soul, early days, fixed his will on Mine and confirms she wants to live and act solely in My Will. By this act, it expects all its acts of the day and deposited in My Will. " (27/05,1922) "Lord, at the beginning of the day, I place my will in Yours, so I live all my actions of this day in your Divine Will. That the Sun rises in me and my actions may be one with Tiens. That this decision is not clouded by my own will, my self-esteem, carelessness or neglect my my. Glory to You Lord! Amen. Fiat. " (J.R. Brown, Prayers in the Divine Will, p. 40)
4. Recourse to Mary: morning, afternoon and evening, offer all your actions to come on Mary's lap who received the sublime mandate to train children on earth the Kingdom of the Divine Will.
5. Continue during the current day actions here and now, by offering to God: before commencing an action, always invoke God's blessing, so that this action has the stamp of divinity and that this blessing extends to all creatures. Lower the Divine Will by a call by each current act: think, talk, se reposer, play, sing, …
- Come Divine Will, clothe me with your humanity, ton de Soleil Divin;
- I just work, my hands are your hands;
- I just pray, my heart is your Heart;
- viens manger one moi, my mouth is your mouth; etc.
6. Act with the intent and attitude to receive all our actions as coming from God. Say thank you for all Fiat. "Lord, be it unto me according to your will and not mine. "
7. Do everything as if we did in his Humanity, with the intention to receive his life to find the fruit of the Divine Act, to embrace all creatures, for the good of all.
8. Doing rounds of Prayer and meditation on the Passion in the Divine Will. Must be disciplined and be careful to leave nothing out what the Holy Spirit wants to show you. We are constantly with God through these rounds related to the three major Fiat: the Creation, Redemption and Sanctification;
9. Keep the holy indifference to the annoyances. Search the silence that promotes inner life. Avoid anything that takes away peace. In contemplative silence, accommodate its proximity to its Privacy. "Behold your God."
10. Before closing his eyes for the night, deposit all your actions of the day on lap our Blessed Mother and Jesus give permission to make your round of prayer in your sleep.
And occurs gradually identifying all our lives to Jesus Christ, the God-Man. "Living in Me is the true virtue which has the power to give the soul the form of the Divine Person in which the soul makes his home, and transform themselves into these Divine Virtues which it feeds. " (9/08,1900)
* Literature: "Getting Started with Luisa Piccarreta. Vivre dans la Divine Volonté» Marcel Laflamme, 159 p. Christian Publishing, Sherbrooke, Qc, 2009, firstname.lastname@example.org
Distribution for Europe: Editions du Parvis Euro 16 -. CHF 24. -